A Novice Beekeeper Married into an Azorian Family. It's an Adventure.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Im sorry to the few people who read this blog, I have been remiss. So, Sarafina and I switched boxes and put the full one on bottom and the empty one on top in the beginning of August in the hopes that the ladies would start to build up.

today, we saw proof.

Looky what I found!




They are full of honey!


The combes on the side were works in progress, and unpulled, or partially unpulled, so I took them out and put them in the middle. 

Last push till winter, and we will feed through out winter. I will get them through the winter, I WILL PREVAIL

I get a top feeder this week and we will continue on. Beekkeeping is about patience and letting nature take its course, with guidance. Ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment